Qualified Dental Nurse
Smart Dental Care is looking for a full time, experienced and highly motivated qualified Dental Nurse to join our team in a fantastic setting.
We offer a career pathway with plenty of career opportunities in an extremely innovative and fast-growing Dental chain of practices.
- Prepare the necessary materials and instruments, making sure that equipment and instruments are in good working order and maintained regularly in accordance with practice policy
- Escort patients from the waiting room to the surgery, confirm the patient’s medical history is up-to-date and communicate to the dentist [hygienist/therapist] any change in medical history or problems that he/she has noted
- Provide chair side support to the dentist [hygienist/therapist] during treatment
- Assist in the keeping of full and accurate patient records and ensure that they are regularly updated and stored securely
- Monitor and maintain stock within the practice as necessary, informing the practice manager and liaising with the dentists [hygienists/therapists] over orders or any shortages of materials
- Maintain and promote patient confidentiality in relation to patient medical history, details of treatment, financial transactions or any conversation overheard
- Provide clinical support to dentists, hygienists and patients, assist with reception or any clerical duties as required and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by the Manager and other senior staff.
Location: Grange Dental Centre, Grange Clinic, Grange Road, Donaghmede Dublin 13
Hours: 17 Hours, Mondays and Tuesdays
Pay: €11.50 per hour
Job Type: Part time, temporary position.
Click here to apply.