GDC Registered Dental Hygienist
Smart Dental Care is looking for a Permanent Dental Hygienist for modern long established Dental Practice, This Dental practice is renowned for its dedication in delivering the highest level of patient care in a friendly, relaxed and supportive environment.
- Work with the dentist/s of the practice to improve and maintain the oral health of the patients
- Actively develop good lines of communication with the dentist/s to ensure the best treatment of the patients
- Offer treatment to patients only with a written prescription from one of the dentists
- Plan the delivery of a patient’s care
- Maintain accurate clinical records
- Provide treatment for patients in line with the practice schedule and appointment system
- Attend practice meetings and training sessions when requested to do so
- Keep up to date with health and safety requirements
- Ensure that the required professional indemnity and insurance are in place and that all necessary CPD is undertaken
- Promote, establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
Location: Family Dental Care, 5 Queens Avenue, Ballymoney BT53 6HZ
Hours: 8 hours per week Monday to Friday
Pay Scale: Negotiable dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent position
Click here to apply for this job.