NHS Dental Care Services
We work closely with the Primary Care Trust and are committed to providing a high standard of dental treatment for our NHS patients. All our patients receive the same quality of service and care in all of our practices and procedures follow the same rules laid down by the NHS.
NHS treatment prices
The prices below include but are not limited to:
Band 1 – £21.60
- Scale and polish
- Diagnosis and advice
Band 2 – £59.10
- Covers everything in band 1
- Root canal treatment
Band 3 – £256.50
- Covers everything in band 1 & 2
We provide same day emergency appointments at all of our practices. Emergency appointments become available on the day and work on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All of our practices take calls from 8.30am so if you need an emergency appointment it is wise to call first thing to avoid disappointment.
Out of hours emergencies
For emergencies outside of practice hours, please contact the following NHS dental emergency numbers:
- Greater Manchester – 0161 337 2246
- Bolton – 01204 463222
- Heywood, Middleton, Rochdale, Bury – 0161 763 8941
- Ashton, Leigh, Warrington – 01744 673803
- Merseyside – 0151 300 8349
- Preston – 01772 777397
- East Lancs, Blackburn, Darwen – 0845 533 3230